Here's What I Found While Shopping My Stash:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 630 Red Revolution
Great bright statement red
2. Clinique Different Lipstick in A Different Grape
Very pretty deep berry.
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 005 Crush
Another vampy color with a little more pink to it; more wearable.
4. Urban Decay Pocket Rock Lip Gloss in Kirk
Nude-y colored gloss with a slight caramel color to it.
5. Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty
Awesome palette with pefect pink-coral blush, eye shadow for every occasion, bronzer, and highlight.
6. L'oreal Hydra Perfecte Perfecting Loose Powder
Amazing powder that is so finely milled; controls oil without drying skin at all.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride
Skin-miracle amazonian clay formula in an always fall-appropriate deep berry.
8. Tarte Call of the Wild Palette
AMAZING fall colors; love the formula of the mattes especially.
9. L'oreal Eye Shadow Quad in 536 Lavender Smokes
This has been a go-to fall/winter palette for a couple years; great for brown eyes.
10. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Travel Size
Always a favorite; this original formula is more moisturizing than the one I have been using.
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Extremely black liquid liner? Can't go wrong there.
12. L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Bottomless Java
Definitely need more of these creamy powder shadows; incredible formula.
13. Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Blaze
Subtle approach to the orange/copper eye shadow trend.
14. L'oreal Eye Shadow Quad in 823 Bronzes
I'm completely in love with the orange in this quad - insanely completely.