photo IOTFhometab_zps80d0beb6.jpg  photo IOTFaboutmetab_zps0dbfaa58.jpg  photo IOTFcontactmetab_zps6aae20f7.jpg  photo IOTFsitearchivetab_zpsdc170097.jpg  photo IOTFthingsimintotab_zpsf69fa047.jpg

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!

     First of all, I know my posting frequency has been . . . subpar.  I typically post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but it seems that I've barely been getting one post in per week.  I haven't deserted my blog, I swear!  I've been working quite a bit and haven't had the time or energy for writing.  I thought a little Beauty Blogger Tag would be a fun way to jump back into the swing of things; and this one is great because it gives you insight into my daily habits, my beauty habits, as well as just personal tidbits. Let me know if you enjoy this tag or if you do/have done it!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or naturally straight? Somewhere between curly and wavy.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I ombre'd it myself and have dyed it myself in the past, but am trying to make the transition back to my natural color (Good luck, right?! Hard thing to do once you've fully dyed it). 

3.  Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? With some things I tend to be a creature of habit, and some things I'm totally the opposite. Unfortunately, my hair is one of those things I seem to get in a rut about. A lot of the time (especially on days I work a lot) you'll find me wearing it in a high bun or something of the like, and most other times it will be all down natural (curly/wavy).

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon? Do it myself! Honestly, I've only been to a nail salon twice. I'd rather spend my money on buying my own polish so I can own a crazy amount of colors (and believe me, I own an unhealthy amount). 

5. How often do you change your nail polish? Most of the time I will change it once a week, but recently I've been having to change it twice a week. Every so often I'll go for a week or more without any on.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? All the time! That's the one thing I've ALWAYS kept polished at all times; even when I don't want polish on my finger nails.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?  Depends on the occasion. If I'm just kind of running errands, doing the day to day thing I'll spend no more than 10 minutes on it.  If I'm doing a full face of makeup I may spend 20.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?  Face; I don't know why but it just bothers me to do it the other way around. It disturbs my eye makeup I guess.

9. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need when you need it? Well, I guess there's no way around the truth - I collect it like there's no tomorrow.  When it comes to things that don't keep as long or are liquid (foundation, mascara, concealer) I usually only buy what I need, but if it's color or powder products (eyeshadow, blush) I have way more than I need!

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday? Not at all! I either stick to BB cream or concealer on days that I'm not doing much or just working. Powder, blush, and something to define my eyes a little bit is also a must.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family? Definitely not. I like to let my skin breathe when I can. At home? No way.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?  Sure thing! Not if I'm going to be out of the house for an extended trip, but if I'm just running one or two places I definitely feel comfortable going out without make up.

14. How many high end products do you have? Quite a few. I definitely like saving money, and I've found that strictly drugstore really isn't always the best option. Check out my Drugstore vs. Highend post to see what I mean. I have about 50/50 between drugstore and high end

15. Do you plan your OOTD each night or when you're getting dressed? I don't really do Outfit of the Day's. But I guess I have branched into fashion posts a little bit more recently; maybe I'll do some!

16. How often do you change your handbag? Not often at all. This is another area that I tend to be a creature of habit. I choose bags that go with a lot of outfits and wear the crap out of them.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? Depends on what I'm doing or when I'm working. Typically, I'm asleep by midnight and up around 10:30.

18. How often or when do you workout? I used to workout quite a bit on a regular basis. But right now I'm trying to organize my working and blogging life before I get back into a strict routine.

19.  Left handed or right handed? Right.

20. How tall are you? Really? 5'2.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages? I took American Sign Language in high school, but I'm not fluent in anything but English.

22. How many pets do you have? 2. 1 Dachshund named Kaya and a Australian Shepard/Blue Heeler named Scooter.

23. How often are you on Blogger? I used to be on a lot more than I am now. At least 3 times a week to write/edit posts. I use Bloglovin' to read and follow other blogs.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Yes! Especially posts that I'm really interested in; I find the comments to add a lot to the topic.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Ohhh yeah. I have a long list of products that I want to check out.  Some of it is also from ads or commercials or just things that I see - but yes.

26.  How did you come up with your blog name? It just kind of came to me; popped in my head one day and just seemed unique and fitting.  Sometimes I think about how I could make it more unique to what my blog focuses on in the beauty world, but even that might be misleading since I like to think my blog is fairly well-rounded in all things beauty. 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? I have a DSLR; but I'm also a portrait photographer so I didn't buy it just for blogging.

28. How often do you clean your house?  Oh this is grand. There's some things like the kitchen that I am constantly cleaning, but other things I tend to let go for a couple weeks and then do one huge clean-the-whole-world meltdown.

29.  What's your favourite color? I don't have one. I like purple, green, and neutrals most though.

30. Do you swear? It happens. 

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?  Catching up on posts! Reorganizing my whole blogging schedule and trying to get back on track. Basically, I'm going to be ruining my vision on the computer all night!

Hope you all enjoyed this and are ready to see more regular posts on here again! Let me know if you do this tag; I'd love to check it out.

Needing a pumpkin spice frapp before starting to work on all my upcoming posts, 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I appreciate every single comment I receive and expect a reply as soon as I'm able! <3