photo IOTFhometab_zps80d0beb6.jpg  photo IOTFaboutmetab_zps0dbfaa58.jpg  photo IOTFcontactmetab_zps6aae20f7.jpg  photo IOTFsitearchivetab_zpsdc170097.jpg  photo IOTFthingsimintotab_zpsf69fa047.jpg

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall 2013 Beauty Trends: Fashion Edition


     This is the last post in my Autumn Beauty Trends Series! I just have a quick overview of what I think is going to be biggest this fall. Military and Leather are going to be some of the trendiest things we see on the streets. I think I'm most excited for adding white into my Fall and Winter wardrobe in a way that works; it really brightens up all of the dark looks we usually see in cooler seasons. 


Let me know what you'll be sporting this fall and winter!




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I appreciate every single comment I receive and expect a reply as soon as I'm able! <3