photo IOTFhometab_zps80d0beb6.jpg  photo IOTFaboutmetab_zps0dbfaa58.jpg  photo IOTFcontactmetab_zps6aae20f7.jpg  photo IOTFsitearchivetab_zpsdc170097.jpg  photo IOTFthingsimintotab_zpsf69fa047.jpg

Monday, July 22, 2013

Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away and Staming Flowers


I was feeling very summery when I decided to paint my nails over the weekend.  I was shopping through my nail polish collection and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Blue Me Away really stood out to me and I instantly knew I had to pair it with white (I used Essie's Blanc). Why not pull out the nail polish stamper and make use of it?

I love that this is a bright cream blue; a really pretty summer color and looks great against my skin. I painted my middle and ring fingers all white and then stamped one big flower on each. Easiest thing in the world but I LOVE how it turned out. The blue contrasts and compliments the white so well. I got quite a few compliments for this look over the weekend.

I will say that the paint on my toes was still perfect, so I left them the same. I didn't paint them to match. Is that weird? It used to bother me unless one was a french manicure or something neutral to match.
Does that bother you? Do I need to stop being lazy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANK YOU! I appreciate every single comment I receive and expect a reply as soon as I'm able! <3